Following from: Discrete ordinates and finite volume methods
Opaque and Diffuse Walls with Prescribed Temperature
In the article âMathematical Formulationâ, the boundary condition of the radiative transfer equation (RTE) for an opaque surface that emits and reflects diffusely was given (Modest, 2003):
In this equation Iw(rw, s) is the radiation intensity leaving the boundary surface, I(rw, s′) the radiation intensity in s′ direction arriving at that surface, Ib(rw) = Ibw the blackbody radiation intensity at the temperature of the boundary surface, ε the surface emissivity, ρ the surface reflectivity, and nf the outward unit vector normal to the surface, pointing from the surface to the medium. Equation (1) holds on a spectral basis. If the medium and the walls are grey, then the radiation ...
Necesita una suscripciÃ³n para ver el texto completo del artÃculo.
- Chai, J. C., Parthasarathy, G., Lee, H. S., and Patankar, S. V., Finite Volume Radiative Heat Transfer Procedure for Irregular Geometries, J. Thermophysics Heat Transfer, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 410−415, 1995.
- Chui, E. H. and Raithby, G. D., Computation of Radiant Heat Transfer on a Nonorthogomal Mesh Using the Finite-Volume Method, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B, vol. 23, pp. 269−288, 1993.
- Kim, M. Y., Baek, S. W., and Park, J. H., Unstructured Finite-Volume Method for Radiative Heat Transfer in a Complex Two-Dimensional Geometry with Obstacles, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B, vol. 39, pp. 617−635, 2001.
- Lacroix, D., Parent, G., Asllanaj, F., and Jeandel, G., Coupled Radiative and Conductive Heat Transfer in a Non-Grey Absorbing and Emitting Semitransparent Media under Collimated Radiation, J. Quantitative Spectroscopy Radiative Transfer, vol. 75, no. 5, pp. 589−609, 2002.
- Li, H.-S., Flamant, G., and Lu, J.-D., An Alternative Discrete Ordinate Scheme for Collimated Irradiation Problems, Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 61−70, 2003
- Liu, J., Shang, H. M., and Chen, Y. S., Development of an Unstructured Radiation Model Applicable for Two-Dimensional Planar, Axisymmetric and Three-Dimensional Geometries, J. Quantitative Spectroscopy Radiative Transfer, vol. 66, pp. 17−33, 2000.
- Liu, L. H., Ruan, L. M., and Tan, H. P., On the Treatment of Open Boundary Condition for Radiative Transfer Equation, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, vol. 46, pp. 181−183, 2003.
- Mathur, S. R. and Murthy, J. Y., Radiative Heat Transfer in Periodic Geometries Using a Finite Volume Scheme, J. Heat Transfer, vol. 121, pp. 357−364, 1999.
- Modest, M. F., Radiative Heat Transfer, New York: Academic Press, 2003.
- Murthy, J. Y. and Mathur, S. R., Finite Volume Method for Radiative Heat Transfer Using Unstructured Meshes, J. Thermophysics Heat Transfer, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 313−321, 1998.
- Raithby, G. D., Evaluation of Discretization Errors in Finite-Volume Radiant Heat Transfer Predictions, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B, vol. 36, pp. 241−264, 1999a.
- Raithby, G. D., Discussion of the Finite-Volume Method for Radiation and its Application Using 3D Unstructured Meshes, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B, vol. 35, pp. 389−405, 1999b.
- Rukolaine, S. A. and Yuferev, V. S., Discrete Ordinates Quadrature Schemes Based on the Angular Interpolation of Radiation Intensity, J. Quantitative Spectroscopy Radiative Transfer, vol. 69, pp. 257−275, 2001.
- Vaillon, R., Lallemand, M., andLemonnier, D., Radiative Heat Transfer in Orthogonal Curvilinear Coordinates Using the Discrete Ordinates Method, J. Quantitative Spectroscopy Radiative Transfer, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 7−17, 1996.