Radiative Transfer in Coupled Atmosphere and Ocean Systems: Impact of Surface Roughness on Remotely Sensed Radiances
Impact of Surface Roughness on Remotely Sensed Radiances
To analyze remotely sensed radiances obtained by instruments such as the Sea-viewing Wide Field of view Sensor (SeaWiFS, on-board SeaStar) or the Moderate-resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS, deployed on both the Terra and Aqua spacecrafts), and the Medium Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (MERIS, deployed onboard the European Space Agency (ESA)’s Envisat platform, NASA has developed a comprehensive data analysis software package (SeaWiFS Data Analysis System, SeaDAS), which performs a number of tasks, including cloud screening and calibration, required to convert the raw satellite signals into calibrated top-of-the-atmosphere (TOA) ...
Você precisa de uma assinatura para acessar o conteúdo completo deste artigo.
- Gordon, H. R., Atmospheric correction of ocean color imagery in the Earth Observing Observation System era, J. Geophys. Res., vol. 102, pp. 17081-17106, 1997.
- Ottaviani, M., Spurr, R., Stamnes, K., Li, W., Su, W., and Wiscombe, W. J., Improving the description of sunglint for accurate prediction of remotely-sensed radiances, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, vol. 109, pp. 2364-2375, 2008.
- Spurr, R. J. D., LIDORT and VLIDORT: Linearized pseudo-spherical scalar and vector discrete ordinate radiative transfer models for use in remote sensing retrieval algorithms, Light Scattering Reviews, Vol. 3, Kokhanovsky, A. (Ed.), Springer, Berlin, 2008.
- Tsay, S.-C. and Stephens, G. L., A Physical/Optical Model for Atmospheric Aerosols with Application to Visibility Problems, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, 1990.
- Wang, M. and Bailey, S., Correction of sun glint contamination on the SeaWiFS ocean and atmosphere products, Appl. Opt., vol. 40, pp. 4790-4798, 2001.
- Yan, B., Stamnes, K., Li, W., Chen, B., Stamnes, J. J., and Tsay, S.-C., Pitfalls in atmospheric correction of ocean color imagery: How should aerosol optical properties be computed? Appl. Opt., vol. 41, pp. 412-423, 2002.
- Zhang, K., Li, W., Stamnes, K., Eide, H., Spurr, R., and Tsay, S. C., Assessment of the MODIS algorithm for retrieval of aerosol parameters over the ocean, Appl. Opt., vol. 46, pp. 1525-1534, 2007.